Wow. Seriously. Just... wow.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance, melted
- 1/4 cup refined Coconut Oil, measured in melted form
- 1 cup confectioners' (powdered) sugar
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets) (Trader Joe's brand for dairy free)
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I used half Jif creamy natural and half homemade because that is what I had in the cupboard.)
- Scant 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks (Enjoy Life brand for dairy and gluten free)
- Line a 8x8 square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted Earth Balance, coconut oil, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined.
- Pop 3/4 cup of measured peanut butter in the microwave to soften.
- Stir in peanut butter and salt.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate until melted.
- Stir in 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours.
- Bars stay fresh stored in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.